Holiday March-A-Thon 2019
The Holiday March-A-Thon will take place on Saturday, December 14th. We are offering "Mini-Concerts" for $100 each in which the band will march to your home and play various pep tunes in front of your house! If you're interested in hosting a "Mini-Concert" please contact Debbie Schnell. Also, please consider donating to the band as the students spread holiday cheer throughout the Reedy community! Donations are necessary for us to afford the materials to grow as a competitive program without raising band fees. Thank you for helping us support our students!
We will be in the following 4 neighborhoods and would love for you to come out and support the Band. Donations will be collected along the route.
1. 2:15pm - West Falls Village (Angel Falls, Idlewild and community Pool)
2. 3:15pm - Waterstone – (entrance off Deerfield/Indian Blanket Rd. - Park)
3. 3:40pm - Phillips Creek Ranch – (Weston/Riverton)
4. 4:30pm - Pearson Farms East – (Wagon Run, Clear Fork, Sage Rd., Pecan Chase)
5. 5:15pm - Return to Reedy high for Holiday treats and Hot Cocoa
*Timing is approximate but should be within 10 or so minutes.
Volunteers are needed for March-a-Thon event and holiday treats after the event. Please click on this link to sign up.
To donate online, follow this link:
This PDF contains more detailed information about the Holiday March-A-Thon, Mini-Concerts, donations, and Corporate Sponsorship opportunities.