Enjoy a celebration of the 2018-2019 Band Season
with recognition of our FIRST Four Year Senior Class
~ Dinner, Awards, Senior Recognition, Silent Auction, Student Dance ~
Here are the details you need to know:
· Self-parking is complimentary in the garage behind the hotel, or Valet for $17
· Check-in will start at 6:45 PM. You do not need your keepsake tickets as we have everyone that has paid listed in our registration file. There will be no tickets sold at the door. When you check in at the registration table you will receive your entrance wrist band, silent auction bid number, special diet ticket if needed, and students will receive a table tent with their table number on it. Check-in is required for everyone!
Volunteers are still needed if you would like to help that night. We would appreciate your time!
What is the Silent Auction?
Join us during the banquet at the Silent Auction tables and be ready to have some fun bidding on amazing auction items! We will have everything from a two night stay at the Omni to Mother’s Day items to several rounds of golf. There will also be plenty of restaurant gift cards and one of the kind items to bid on. Bring your wallets, help raise money for the band, and take home something special. We will accept cash, check, or credit card. Also see the Silent Auction table to enter two free raffle drawings. The two raffles will be for a chance to win 2 tickets to a Roughriders game and one meal at the Barnes and Noble Kitchen at Legacy West. All proceeds will benefit your band kids!!
What is planned for the evening?
• There will be a sit-down dinner, speeches and recognition, a slideshow, next year’s marching show reveal, a silent auction fundraiser throughout the night, and a dance with a DJ afterwards.
• There will also be a photographer to take fun group or family photos during the event. Photos will be posted after the event on SmugMug.
• If parents do not wish to stay after the dinner for the dance they are welcome to leave and return to pick up their student at 11:00.
• There will be chaperons who stay for the whole event.
What about the dinner portion?
• Dinner will be served at the tables. The dinner will consist of chicken parmesan, mixed green salad, bread, mashed potatoes, chef’s choice of vegetable, and cheesecake with fruit served in a martini glass. You will receive a different meal if you requested a special diet on your registration form. The special diet meal will be the chef’s choice but will meet your dietary needs.
• At check in, you will be given a special diet ticket to present to your server if you specified a special diet on your ticket purchase form. This way the servers will know where to take these special meals.
• For dinner, students (and their dates) will sit together in the reserved student section while family and friends will sit in a designated guest section.
What is the attire?
• Dressy attire
Please note: This is a school event and all school rules apply, and no outside food or drinks are permitted in the banquet hall.